AT THE CALIFORNIA SBDC, YOUR BUSINESS IS TOP OF MIND FOR US.
As concerns continue about coronavirus (COVID-19), we can help you navigate available resources, answer your business questions and be a trusted partner for your business. Despite the impact of COVID-19, rest assured the SBDC is here to help and we value the privilege to be of service.
Our business advisors are here to help answer your questions, apply for business resources and plan during a disruption. We can help with applying for relief, guiding you through available resources, cash flow concerns, supply chain interruptions, workforce capacity, insurance coverage and more - at no cost.
- View the COVID-19 Small Business Survival guide here.
- View the Guide to COVID-19 Loans and Forms here.
- See a listing of upcoming webinars here. NOTE* Due to high demand webinars may reach capicity. Recordings of each webinar will be sent after airing. Please register for the webinar to ensure you recieve a viewing link.
- California Employers Association list of ongoing webinars here - Managing remote workers, emergency paid sick leave and paid FMLA, leadership during a crisis, etc.
- View On-Demand Webinars
- Google for Small Business - Resources to help your small business manage through uncertainty - Here are some tips and recommendations to help you navigate this for your employees and customers.
- Facebook Small Business Grants - Facebook is offering $100 million in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 qualifying businesses to help during this challenging time.
- JPMorgan Chase announces deployment of $5 million to assist small businesses vulnerable to significant economic hardships.